Large Financial Institution in Downtown KCMO!
1 Year Contract with possibility of extension!
Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with all levels of MIS to deploy and support UMB infrastructure and application stack including coordination with multiple technical parties including application development, systems, network, and security administrators. Assist to triage and coordinate troubleshooting of application issues in development and production. Identify opportunities to improve availability, reliablity, and performance of application infrastructure by staying current on technology and exploring new opportunities. Document work and follows UMB corporate, department, and work center policies. Partner and interact with technology vendors in support of the UMB environment.
· 5 years experience as a System Engineer or System Administrator
· 5 years experience in software development life cycle
· Experience in distributed client server environments, WAS and other Websphere environments
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
· Experience with WPS, WSRR, WTX
· Experience with banking information systems
Knowledge & Skills
· Ability to document and explain complex technical concepts
· Possesses both technical and non-technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conceptualize, plan, develop and deliver a variety of creative solutions
· Ability to identify, develop and document business requirements, technical requirements and functional design
· Understands and follows formal project methodologies and change control processes
· Strong knowledge in installing and configuring Application server and Web server domains: WebSphere & WebLogic
· Familiarity with corporate data base systems, and on-line transaction and communications
· Background and knowledge in the IBM SOA stack of technologies including WSRR, WTX, WSRR, BAM, ODM
· Background and knowledge in MQ and Apache
· Understand networking and F5 technologies