This is for a full-time direct hire position with a salary range of 85,000 to 95,000 per year.
This position will work in a small team environment to develop, maintain, and support Web-based customer applications. This is an area of increasing complexity and diversity with increased emphasis on delivering clean, reliable, responsive applications to multiple types of devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. It is imperative for this position to be conversant with both current and future standard technologies and toolsets, demonstrating the ability to learn and master new skills to stay abreast of the expectations of an ever more sophisticated consumer user base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal clients and stakeholders to gather and understand requirements.
- Work as part of a team to create new applications, including testing, peer review and implementation.
- Understand and improve on existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and correct errors in support of internal users and clients.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other departments.
- Use approved company procedures for documentation and change control.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Must have demonstrated experience with:
?X Integration technologies including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
?X Java and .NET languages
?X Developing for cross-browser compatibility including IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
?X User interface design for various form factors such as desktop, tablet and mobile phones
Preferred candidate will also have additional skills and experience with:
?X Mobile app development, mobile frameworks (JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap)
?X AJAX, .Net, HTML5
?X ETL tools - Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) preference
?X Cold Fusion development
?X Web content management systems (especially SiteCore)
?X Oracle Business Intelligence reporting - OBIEE
?X Responsive design
Other desirable skills and experience include:
?X Familiarity with social media tools and platforms
Direct Note from the manager: Candidate MUST have previous database experience, preferably Oracle, SOA would be best. .NET experience not as important as the JAVA Experience--which is key. Candidate doesn't have to have both Java and .net, but is a "plus". Must have previous experience w/ mobile web application development; optimizing the web for mobile applications.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, computer-related preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Web development.