Independently provides an extensive level of systems support for development teams and processes. Works with Configuration team to support builds, deployments, and other development support tasks. Participates in, and may lead, complex projects.
• Independently performs tasks associated with multiple hardware and software platforms.
• Supports installations; updates, maintains, and monitors the operation of complex processes including, but not limited to, Configuration Management builds, application deployments to multiple environments, tool administration and support for source code access reviews.
• May provide lead or provide oversight for projects.
• Participates in complex office, District, or System projects; may lead complex office or District projects.
• Provides a variety support of tools for development teams.
• Utilizes available tools to monitor status of activities assigned to CM team.
• Develops/facilitates training classes, and/or establishes and maintains procedures/documentation for supported automation products.
• Provides quality validation activities to ensure development teams adhere to defined CM standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work related experience. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
• Experience conducting deployments of application releases to multiple environments. Server Operating System Administration or Engineer certification or completion of classes toward applicable certifications preferred.
• At least three years’ experience with end user support.
• Strong multi-tasking, customer service, and communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to end-users.
• Demonstrate strong proficiency using multiple hardware/software platforms and/or significant expertise in a particular technology. UNIX, LINUX, Mainframe and Windows experience required.
• Experience with JIRA and Subversion required.
• Excellent written skills.
• Demonstrate strong customer focus and exhibits a detailed passion for excellence.
• Demonstrated leadership skills preferred.
United States citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position. Additional citizenship and/or permanent residency requirements may apply and will be discussed during the hiring process if applicable.